Things to do at DeBary CC
DeBary Country Club offers a variety of club activities for members and their guests to enjoy throughout the week, each month, and during the year! It's an ever-expanding group with new things popping up all the time. Included in our current offerings are the following:
- Club Yoga - Mondays and Wednesday at 8:30AM in the Lakeview Room
- Mahjongg - Mondays at 10AM and Wednesdays at 3PM in the Grille Room
- Organized Pickleball - Mondays, Tuesdays, & Fridays 5PM - 6:30PM (MAY - SEP) | 4PM - 5:30PM (OCT - APR)
- Book Club - Hosted the first Friday of each month.
- Upcoming books include Girls of Flight City (MAR), Redeeming Love by Lorraine Heath (APR), The Forest of Vanishing Stars by Kristina Harmel (MAY), Mrs. Houdini by Victoria Kelly (JUN), Please Join Us by Catherine McKenzie (JUL), The Yellow Wife by Sadeqa Johnson (AUG), Saints for All Occasions by J. Courtney (SEP), & The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave (OCT)
- Ladies Night - Typically the Third Thursday Evening of each month.
- A social event only for Ladies! Everything from cooking, painting, wreath making, and self-defense classes; a Mad Hatter Tea Party; Sip & Circuit; and many more...
- Birthday Night - The Last Wednesday of FEB, APR, JUN, AUG, OCT, DEC
- A celebration of new members and the birthdays of current members from that month(s). Our chef prepares an extensive buffet for all to enjoy and birthday meals are paid for by the club!